Thursday 3 January 2013

Seasons Greetings!

Well the past month has been so busy and I nearly forgot about my blog! (tut tut) But Hey Ho I'm back! 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with family and friends! 

And not forgetting that it is now 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! 


I had a fabulous Christmas back in Newcastle with my friends and defiantly over indulged, oh well you're allowed.  

2013 is going to be a great year for music and style, I can tell already. There are so many new artists/bands to look out for. One of my favourite at the moment is a group called Bastille. They have done a few Mahogany sessions and have released some singles. So why not start 2013 by listening to some new talent! Check them out... 

http://www.bastillebastille.com/ 
Just Lidia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment